Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Three years ago,,,,


 OMG.... this was written super super long ago....
Now only realize it was NOT posted up...
I guessed is never too late to post it now... And I realize my vocab used to be so 'little' and 'limited xP

Back to three years ago.......................
There’s always a reason for me to post something. This time it is about my friends in catholic high during my form six and all my girl friends in taman petaling. Can’t believe I will be leaving KL for few months for the first time. Yes, I am excited, at the mean time, it makes me feel so lonely all of a sudden. Don’t know when can I meet you all again.
Form six to me is something that I choose to do. Nothing to do with financial problem nor results, I just wish to have another year of school uniform life before entering adulthood (I think is time to play fake). My form five is filled with stress and exams maybe that is the main reason which results in the thought of getting into form six to ‘enjoy’… I know it is weird but true.
First and foremost
Thank you, to your parents, who give birth and make you who you are today
Thank you, for choosing the same school as I am (TP)
Thank you, for choosing form six (whatever reason that cause it xp)
Thank you, to my family for supporting me and decisions I have made, all along the way.
Most importantly, thank you for being a dear friend to me. It means a lot.

 Form Six
Kar Yee, which is my classmates in TP until we both end up together in catholic high. You are the candle that brightens up the path of form six, the starter that I must have. Without You, there won’t be Me.

SJeen, a quite girl when I first met her. She helped me and KY a lot to catch up with our studies and ko-ku. Later from someone, I don’t remember who… “don’t just see her outside, she very active de”

WZee, during 08, she is my maths teacher. Both of us, bread lover, adventure lover, cheese lover…haha, we love the same thing, of course not the same guy….  

YCheng, you first came into the house with JF. Tall, sweet, cheerful. I was shocked when you choose to sing a Japanese song on our first sing k trip. “Yay, another japanese song lover”

MiaoL, I remember first time seeing you coming straight into the house. You gave me those Eurasian feeling. Later the ‘big sister’ characteristics really make our day. =)

YPing, the nurse in the house. Although there are quite a number of red crescent members in the house, but you are the best nominated nurse-to-be. Caring, gentle, cute(but not ugly) and very helpful. Your massage can be ranked under very professional. ^^

YHsian, I know you love reading books, there is always a thick book inside your drawer. Chatting with you makes people feel excited about that topic, which is great. J


There are 15 guys in the house.
Andrew (his name is first on the name list), ask questions which I think I should answer sarcastically
Benjamin ADS, a polite driver who always send me right in front of my house, good in 炸people.
KJ, our Ketua Kebersihan, active in school and badminton. Sings well too.
JTeng, another kind driver who fetches me and ky back to my house every wednesday, always shoot chat with Miao. xp
Sime, Boon : a gang of politics. Sime makes a parliament of our own too.
KSeng, sings randomly and only the part he remembers. His creativity and hardwork in designing our form t-shirt and club t-shirt. Thanks
U-Phun, our Bendahari. Keeping the money safe and away from the wrong hand. Heavy work. 辛苦你了 
QXiong, take care of us, our monitor, help us to gain more ko-ko marks as well, lagi heavy punya work. Thank you.
Zohan, cooks nice tom yan vegetarian style bihun, plays er-hu, saw him a few times playing in one Utama. Gotcha.
Tam, very straight-forward guy, recently very fond of his camera.
Vic, the first and only guy who is not under s&d list.
YHoong, when he was around, I'll be around too, cause he used-to-be my driver (no offence) XP. Haiz...
JFai, maths, physics don't know, can't solve, ask him. He would be delighted to helpout. Right fai.
CPing, musician in the house. Sportsman too.
  
Of course my classmates L6S/U6S 08/09, all of you are indeed a unique individual.  一个都不能少 =)


Dear form sixes 08/09, a very big hug and thank you to all of you. Will never forget you.

TPians, we will meet up again when I come back. Is a promise!

1 comment:

  1. hmm..mayb i can go work as a nurse, or help ppl massage if i cant find a work after graduate.haha! i miss you,dear!! i miss my form 6 life!! <3

    ReplyDelete