Monday, June 28, 2010

Tpians

When I first moved in to this area, with the age of 15. I start with a new beginning, search for new friends, learn the new path to walk home. SMK (P) Taman Petaling, the place where I meet new friend with a whole new self, which no longer playful. It is time to grow up, said my mum.

The first girl I met in TP, Teh Sue Peng has the same case. Remember that day, I came to school all by myself, with an envelope holding all the documents needed. While waiting in front of the office, I met Sue Peng and her mum. But then, we aren't classmate that year. I am studying ekonomi rumah tangga (ERT) in Kemahiran Hidup, while she is taking accounts in KH.

At the age of 16 until we graduate, we were in the same class. We became probationers and prefects after we passed the test. Both of us were red crescent members too. Of course we made lots of friends. Our monitor, Jane, optimistic, strict (than me) yet helpful. Lin Li, assistant monitor, has a loud voice (i admire your loud voice), cheerful, a runner and a basketball player. Hwee Cheen, Pamela, Yeen Yie, Weng Lok, Kar Yee, Siew Fan, Yen Yie (mao) a gang. Jo Joan, Hsueh Chuen, Karmen, Shy Theng -band group. Wai Yee and Shalini, two very funny and very good friends. Shalini even sang chinese songs and say chinese I Love You to Ms Yap (WY teach her). Nisaantini, Zi Fen, Li Yen, Leticia, Santhiya, Leela, Sri-prefect group. They are the one that makes our class lively. Of course there are more students in our class. Sorry if I didn't mention your name here, but you are always in my heart. XP

Love ya always. Take care. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment